A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Club Look: Metallic Blue

Here is a look I did using Sugarpill Chromalusts! I wanted a multi-dimensional metallic blue look so I took some Pixie Epoxy (which I still suck at using, for the record) and applied it to my entire eyelid and crease. I randomly dabbed Magpie and Starling in different spots over top and then kind of blended them together. I'm not sure if the final effect was quite what I was going for, but it turned out okay I suppose. I also used one of my Morgana Cryptoria Lip Balms in Starburst. It is a deep navy blue with sparkles and a slight metallic sheen. Metallic blue FTW!!!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and UD 24/7 Liner in Binge.

CHEEKS: Spellbound By Jynx blush in B7.

LIPS: Too Faced Perfect Lips Liner and Morgana Cryptoria Lip Balm in Starburst.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadow: Sugarpill Chromalusts: Magpie,Starling, Royal Sugar.
Eyeliner: Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Infinite, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Blue Comet, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.
False Lashes: Jealousness (black with metallic silver bits) from KKCenterHK whom I shall never order from again.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES

My eye pictures did not work. FAIL!

THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Cyberlox: By me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Necklace: My Little Ponytail.
Corset and Skirt: Artifice Clothing.
Cuff: Cryoflesh.
Stockings: Ebay.
Boots: Demonia.

I really love the necklace that I got from My Little Ponytail when I was in Montreal earlier this year. It is made of computer parts and an LED which lights up (you can kind of see it in the above picture). There is a battery in it that can be turned one way or another which makes it light up either white or blue! Very cyber!


Do you like metallic eyeshadows? Have any favourites?

9 comments:

  1. I love your necklace, and you did a kickass job with the eye makeup! Metallic eyeshadows are some of my favorites; I have a couple of really nice ones from Meow Cosmetics, and although the packaging sucks, the bareMinerals High Shine eyeshadows have a super metallic finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow, love the skirt and corset! Great necklace too, I'm a bit obsessed with gadget jewellery at the moment. The vibrancy of that blue eyeshadow is amazing.

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randomly dabbing colors on made me laugh for some reason. Long day. I like it, though, the whole outfit. Agreed that the necklace is pretty neat. I think it's glowing purple in your picture and since I love purple, I'm sold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best part is the hair! crazy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I haven't seemed to master Pixie Epoxy either. I never feel like I can blend correctly with a sticky base :( Bah!

    Your necklace is really fucking sick! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow blue looks amazing on you ! And again , your outfits are always so stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is so cool! I love seeing pieces that are made from scraps of other things - totally creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could sport the kind of clothes you wear; you have such a perfect figure and features for it.

    That necklace is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this look is too cool! I love the colors, they're so wintry and season appropriate!! Your outfit is awesome, as always, love the stockings!!

    ReplyDelete