A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes

Hello! Here is another late to the party post! I wanted to share some swatches of my Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes shadows.  These are from last year but I managed to find two of these on blog sales somewhat recently so you can still find them if you like them that much. I really liked these because I am a fan of metallic shadows (and they were called CYBER EYES so I had to get some). These are really nicely pigmented and wear very well. I am sad that I missed out on getting Cyber Teal as that was the most awesome colour in the collection in my opinion!

THE PACKAGING




THE SWATCHES


Cyber Lilac in all its glory! This is a dry swatch!


From left to right: Cyber Green, Cyber Pink, and Cyber Lilac.

Cyber Green is freakin' awesome. My shitty photography doesn't really do it justice; it is a really dark, blackened metallic green. I have been looking for a colour like that for a long time! Cyber Pink is pretty but kind of meh in my opinion.

Did you buy any of these? What did you think of them?

7 comments:

  1. I really like Cyber Green! I wish I had picked it up. I love shades like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I like the lilac one a lot :) I'm really boring with my make up- even when I buy interesting colors I rarely wear them, so I've cut myself off of buying make up unless I'm convinced I'll use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, cyber green looks cool. They're very pretty. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these; aren't they gorgeous?! Oh, and Estee Lauder made this formula permanent recently (they're called gelee eyeshadows), including Cyber Teal. This Violet Underground palette has the same formula eyeshadows and it's BEAUTIFUL. Too bad it's limited edition though. I use it a few times a week at least. http://www.esteelauder.com/product/636/22814/Product-Catalog/Makeup/Eyes/Eyeshadows/Pure-Color/Five-Color-EyeShadow-Palette/index.tmpl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Estée Lauder shadows, they are really smooth :). Cyber Green looks great :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reaaally like Cyber Lilac. I remember drooling over these last year but I never bought any :( I'm glad you were able to find a few!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked at these but haven't got any of them yet. That purple is amazing though!

    ReplyDelete