A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, January 14, 2013

Blue Blowout

Here is a look using the Maybelline Colour Explosion Blue Blowout Palette!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Coygirl Blush.

LIPS: Evil Shades Deviant Lipstick in Silk Stockings, Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Blanche.

EYES:Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocrhe.
Eyeshadows: Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Explosion Palette in Blue Blowout.
Eyeliners: UD Binge, Perversion, and Electric; Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, Geisha Ink Eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES






THE LOOK


Do you like blue eyeshadow?  Or do you think it makes one look like an 80's hooker?

8 comments:

  1. Haha, 80's hooker. I prefer 90's Mimi from The Drew Carey Show. Either way, though, I <3 blue eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is 80's hooker a bad thing? I like blue eyeshadow, although I tend to avoid frosty pale blues... I think this is really fun, mixing the shades of blue keeps it from looking too 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, blue eyeshadow is fantastic. Love this on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig the 80's hooker look, I would even dare to add red lipstick, haha :D
    It looks great with your hair and brown eyes! I own a lot of blue eyeshadow but it somehow doesn't look as nice on my blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue! I really like how you used so many different shades of it here, and they all remain distinct! I need a few new blues in my life...I may explore Sugarpill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like how you've done it on you! It works so well with your hair and top! I couldn't pull that off but I do love blues and teals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing wrong with 80's hooker look, looks amazing!! :D

    nukleopatra xx

    ReplyDelete