A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cyber Goth Clubbing in Montreal

Here's a cyber goth look that I wore to go dancing in Montreal on my trip. I was going to remove my eyebrows before I went to Montreal such that I could have a bit more goth-y fun with my makeup but then I remembered that I'm a grown adult with a job so...yeah. Not having eyebrows probably wouldn't go over so well for my work look so I just decided to pluck then to within an inch of their lives and I liked the result. I played around with one of my Inglot glosses and it looked really neat! It unfortunately caused my lipstick to feather a bit but I was lazy and didn't wear lipliner so that didn't help either.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Sobe Botanicals DuoChrome blush in Nouveau.

LIPS: Illamasqua Pristine with Inglot AMC 541 lipgloss over top.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: Sleek Sparkle Palette: Tinsel, Noir, Glitz & Glamour.
Inglot: AMC 64 and Pearl 434.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, UD Perversion, Inglot liquid liner in 27 Silver.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
False Eyelashes: Ardell London.

THE EQUIPMENT



THE LIPS


THE EYES





THE LOOK


 THE OUTFIT


Cyberlox: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Collar and Cuff: Cryoflesh.
Corset and Skirt: Artifice Clothing.
Stockings: Ebay.
Boots: Demonia.



10 comments:

  1. The effect of that lip gloss is amazing! I love the way you dress, it's so rad. And you're makeup always corresponds well with your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I wear the same color in MAC foundation :) Anyway, you are super beautiful! Your eyebrows look awesome. When I was like 12 or 13, a friend of my mom's said she would wax my brows by just cleaning up the stray hairs. Well, she ended up pretty much waxing almost my entire brows off, and I looked so fucking stupid. Unfortunately, they never quite grew back the same. So I still have brow woes over 10 years later. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lip gloss is amazing! I love how it looks over black, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a killer effect the gloss has on the black lipstick; it's very cyber indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so badass! The lips look freaking wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved this one. Your lips look gorgeous :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible! Love how your lips looked with that gloss.

    ReplyDelete