A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Purple Cyber Makeup for Aesthetic Perfection and X-Rx

Hello everyone! I am just getting caught up on reading blogs today as December for me involves travelling to see my family, working a bit extra, and I also got sick for 5 days right after New Years. It's pretty rare for me to be out of commission for that long but I'm feeling better now! A December filled with too much eating and drinking and too little exercise was likely the problem so I'm shovelling in my fruits and vegetables now and getting back on the treadmill which is a good thing.

Anyway, here is a look featuring my favourite makeup colour: PURPLE! I put together this look to go see Aesthetic Perfection and X-Rx. I actually had time to do my makeup before going out for once so it turned out a bit better than my clubbing looks usually do.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: Sugarpill Poison Plum pressed eyeshadow.

CHEEKS: Evil Shades blush in Vixen.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Lipstick in Otherworldly.

EYES:
Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes in Cyber Lilac, L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Purple Obsession, Silk Naturals Aurora, Stila Barbie Smudge Pot in Purple Pumps.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, MUFE Aqua Liners in #7 and #15, Annabelle Glitterama Eyeliners in Plutonium and Purple Zone, Inglot Liquid Liner in 27 Silver, UD Perversion, UD Ransom.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
False Lashes: Sephora

THE EQUIPMENT




THE EYES




THE LOOK



THE OUTFIT


Cyberlox: DIY by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Dress: Westward Bound.
Underbust Corset: Ego Assassin.
Wristbands: Ego Assassin.
Boots: Demonia.

AESTHETIC PERFECTION


This was a great concert, I really enjoyed myself. Aesthetic Perfection had an AWESOME live show. X-Rx was SO much fun to dance to, they really got the crowd into it!

8 comments:

  1. Really cute! I´ve never thought about using a purple colour for the eyebrows but the result is very nice. I think purple goes so well with brown eyes. And the underbust is fantastic, very original :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the purple underneath the eye, and also the dots you drew make the look even more pretty and original :) You have beautiful eyes!

    nukleopatra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i really wish i could see them live one time, All beauty destroyed it's one of my favourite musics of all time.
    The colours of that pallete are just breathtaking and the outfir ruled the ocasion, great work with the make up tho.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love your eye makeup here! Especially the double eyeliner on the bottom...gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple brows and eyeshadow dots. You look fab. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your eyebrows are purple, too. And those are some killer lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE ! I love the dots you've placed around the eye :)

    ReplyDelete