A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, January 4, 2013

Sugarpill: SWATCH ALL THE COLOURS!! (This time with ALL the colours!)

Since my last post on this subject, I have acquired the shade @#$%! as an Xmas gift from my lovely friend. Without further ado, here are swatches of ALL the Sugarpill colours as of January 4th, 2013!

 THE GOODS


THE PRESSED EYESHADOWS


From left to right: Tako, Dollipop, 2AM, Poison Plum, Velocity, Afterparty, Mochi, Midori, Acidberry, Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love+, Bulletproof.

THE CHROMALUSTS:


From left to right: Magpie, Royal Sugar, Starling, Junebug, Darling, Tipsy, Absinthe, Goldilux, Asylum.


From left to right: Lumi, Stella, Tiara, Birthday Girl, Decora, Magnetric, Weekender, Hysteric, Paperdoll.

LIMITED EDITION PRESSED SHADOW


PACKAGING



@#$%!


Top: Love+ (shown for comparison) Bottom: @#$%!

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! I know I have already posted this exact same thing sans the @#$%! swatches but I really enjoy when things are COMPLETE ***foams at the mouth a bit*** 

11 comments:

  1. I was just browsing Sugarpill the other day - they have some fabulous colors! I really like the mattes. I think some day I shall get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Sugarpill one of these days! Beautiful rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous rainbow of eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slowly creeping up my count, just got Asylum around Christmas (though where I put it since then is a good question) I really like @#$%! though is it weird to say on your arm it looks like a good gore makeup/wound color?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah I know what you mean! Love your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, the pigmentation on these is amazing! Love them, especially that last sparkly red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazinggg!!! Can't wait to see all your signature looks using these goodies :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, such an amazing collection, congratulations , hope to see you using lots of this amazing colours on the looks to come.
    I wish i could get this beauties more easily, they are the best eyeshadows i know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I need more Chromalusts! I'm glad I have all of the pressed eyeshadows, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete