A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, February 4, 2013

Festival Kinetik 2012: Phase 2

For the second day of Festival Kinetik in Montreal, I cracked out one of my absolute favourite outfits! It is black and silver and has circuit board print on it. I did my makeup in the same theme with black and silver and I decided to draw some circuits on my face just for fun! I also didn't have a necklace that went well with the outfit so I decided to use eyeliner on my neck/chest area. I really like how it turned out!

Some of the bands we got to see that day were Shiv-R, Grendel, Haujobb, and Panzer AG.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: SoBe Botanicals Duochrome Blush in Nouveau.

LIPS: Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Pierced.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: Sleek Sparkle Palette (Glitz and Glamour, Star Light, Tinsel), MAC Mineralize Cinderfella, Bobbi Brown Black Sparkle Eyeshadow.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Plutonium. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner in 15, UD Perversion.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
False Eyelashes: Ardell London.



THE EQUIPMENT


THE LOOK


I didn't have time to take makeup pictures before I left so here I am looking a hot mess after hours of dancing at about 3 AM! Definitely not too flattering but you get the idea; I had a good laugh at the picture anyway.


THE OUTFIT


Cyberlox: By me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Top, Underbust Corset, Skirt, Wristbands: Ego Assassin
Boots: Demonia

Grendel

Pete Crane from Shiv-R who is prettier than most girls. Damn him!

Shiv-R let us take a picture with them! They are an awesome band from Australia.

Haujobb

DJ Mighty Mike Saga

Panzer AG


Have you ever used makeup on places other than your face?



9 comments:

  1. Awwwww Grendel <3
    The outfit looks really put together, and that boots, damn, i wish i had the legs to wear them, they are my favorite boots from demonia for years now.
    I believe make up are made for skin in general, sometimes if we only apply it on the face and we have a certain unatural look in mind, it would look a bit fake no? Make up should be a extension of our creativity, so yes, I already apply it, on my chest and hands, specially before of the tattos :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Seems like you had a lot of fun too, excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so awesome and put together. You make me love futuristic fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you getting all creative with your eyeliner. It really works with this theme, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea, drawing in your accessories. I'm impressed with its staying power, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you matched the shapes on your dress in your makeup, totally rad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just wow! Speechless right now. I wish I looked half as good after a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the makeup and outfit- you pulled both off SO well! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete