A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mess in a Dress

I figure that since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow and junk that I'd better post some kind of look involving pink or whatnot. So....here's a look I like to wear featuring the lovely pink eyeshadow Mess in a Dress from Too Faced and the super awesome pink eye pencil Woodstock from Urban Decay!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss in Pink Shimmer.

CHEEKS: Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: Too Faced Mess in a Dress and Buck, Naked, and Hustle from the UD Naked Palette.
Eyeliners: UD Perversion and Woodstock, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.

THE EQUIPMENT

CROPPING FAIL!!! 

THE LIPS


THE EYES



THE LOOK


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Or do you chose not to give a single f*ck?

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous as always. That eyeshadow is lovely. I love Valentines and celebrate it every year regardless of whether I'm single or in a relationship. Anything involving love and hearts is good by me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! You look so cute in pink ;)
    I have to get my hands one that UD 24/7 in Woodstock ! I have the eyshadow , but i want the pencil too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I don't celebrate Valentines Day but I do love all the gorgeous red and pink looks at this time of year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so very pretty! I don't care about Valentine's Day other than my favorite color is red, I like hearts and chocolate. I don't make it a big deal, but this year Derek and I are going out for veggie burgers and (alcoholic) milkshakes. Casual and at a place that I'm sure will not be busy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Woodstock, even though I don't necessarily love pink. It's just so bold!

    As for Valentine's day, we don't really celebrate. It's an excuse to have a fancier than usual dinner (I'll take any excuse for good food!) but other than that, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day though.

    ReplyDelete