A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, March 22, 2013

Neon City Nights

At the end of a long work week, it's nice to enjoy a weekend off. This weekend, I will be going out dancing! My favourite outfits to wear out involve neon or UV reactive outfits in the cyber goth style. Here is one such look based around my old favourite DANE dress.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud, MUFE Aqua Liner #15.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Miss Behave.

LIPS: Inglot AMC 543 Lipgloss.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Eyeshadows: From the Sleek Acid Palette: neon green, white, silver, and black shades.
Eyeliners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Aqua Liner #15.
Mascara: Rimmel Scandaleyes.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES



THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Cyberlox: Made by me.
Collar: Le Chateau.
Dress and Stockings: DANE UK.
Waist Cincher: Deadly Couture.
Boots: Demonia.

What are you up to this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. I love the look! You really do cyer the roght way without looking cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green color and all the details in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color on that dress! It makes me happy. Which is good because I am working all weekend, so I need to live vicariously through someone. Dance a little extra for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeeen! I love green. Those boots are seriously something, I love them! I have a thing for boots...can never have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God your eyes are amazing!Those symbols look so perfect! :O Love the glowy lip gloss too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the symbols on your eyes match your dress! Amazing look all round as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that dress is amazing! Love your eye make-up to, the symbols are a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Badass , love the symbols too ! They are so nice and well done :)

    ReplyDelete