A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL!!!

The sun was shining today and that gets me in the mood for some bright and colourful makeup! Since I haven't done any recently, here's one from several months ago. (I'm behind, what else is new?) For this look I used my Inglot palette. One of my new favourite makeup colours is the coral/melon sort of shade that is on my lid for this look. I think I'll be cracking that one out a lot this summer!!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Blush in Coygirl.

LIPS: Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Meloncholy.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, NYX JEP in Milk.
Eyeshadows: Inglot Matte 336, DS 495, Matte 338, AMC 73, AMC 74, Matte 353.
Eyeliner: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner and NYX JEP in Milk.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.

THE EQUIPMENT



THE LIPS


THE EYES



\

NATURAL LIGHT


THE LOOK


What colours are you in the mood for this summer?

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful makeup! I always use black/silver/white/purple makeup ;P I think other colors don't work for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of blue in the inner corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little detail of blue :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love that melon colour and the blue for the inner eye. Very pretty.

    This summer I am thinking aquatic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful coral ! And you look gorgeous with it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! These colors can look like sick-eye quickly, but you balanced them out with the blue and it reads as amazing and not sick at all. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! And definitely ready for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That color combo is WICKED!! I love it and will borrow it, ok thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete