A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goth Look: Feathers

Hello! Today I have a look where I actually managed to not butcher things completely while using Torn Fishnets. I also shopped my stash and found some old feather false lashes that I hadn't worn for YEARS to go with my feathered bra. My favourite part of this outfit is a lovely necklace made by a fellow blogger!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Rosary over NYX lip liner in Deep Purple.

CHEEKS: Sobe Botanicals Duchrome Blush in Nouveau.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Silk Naturals Sinner and Torn Fishnets, Fyrinnae Purgatory.
Liners: Geisha Ink, UD Perversion, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Liner in Atomic Red.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.
False Lashes: Elise.

THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE LIPS


 
THE EYES

 
SCARY EYE PICTURE!!

 
THE LOOK
 
 
THE OUTFIT

 
Synth Dreads: By Me.
Bra: Random lingerie store.
Underbust corset: Deadly Couture
Skirt: Lip Service Blacklist
Stockings: Ebay
Laser-eye cat: Twiggy
Shoes: Hades
 
 
Here is the necklace in all its glory:

 
I love it because it is a large piece! I love statement jewellery with lots of impact! The lady who made this is very talented at sewing and making various crafts. She is also a fellow blogger! She sometimes offers pieces for sale on her blog! Go check her out!

14 comments:

  1. Those lashes are spectacular! I'd give an arma and a leg to raid your lash stash... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look really amazing! You did a such great work with the feathers. I love your necklace, is absolutly gorgeous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Those lashes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lashes are insane, I love them! They go awesome with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lashes are amazing, I'm so jealous of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are HOT. The back of the heel sort of reminds me of a dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twiggy also looks like s/he has fangs, lol!! I think the red brooch looks a little strange when there's nothing else red to match to, but overall I really like it. And that underbust makes you look WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lashes are to DIE for!! And I love your little lurker in your outfit picture! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lashes are amazing as are your shoes. I really need to experiment with different lip liners under various lipsticks as I have that shade and it looks fantastic over the purple liner. The red liner under yoru eyes is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn ... those lashes ... fabulous !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, feathery! I love the lip colour and the red glitter you've used on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am happy to read your blog that provide us nice information about nyx cosmetics Australia it’s really helpful for us, thanks for sharing your information with us keep continue.

    ReplyDelete