A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SPRING CLEANING PART 2: MPZ WTF Trio

Hello! Here is another "vintage" look of mine. It is from the summer of 2011 when I first changed cities. I had been wanting to try out the My Pretty Zombie WTF trio which is supposed to be their "mom safe" colours (I would refer to them as work safe as I thankfully wouldn't really have to tone things down in front of my own mom). I also wanted to try out my new Morgana Cryptoria 1920's lipstick (oooh I should crack those out again now!) I did this look for going to get my driver's license photo taken. I look okay in my own photos but do you think the ones on my driver's license that I'm stuck with turned out? OF COURSE NOT.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria 1920's lipstick in It Girl.

CHEEKS: Sobe Botanicals DuoChrome Blush in Nouveau.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: MPZ WTF trio and Coffin Critters.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner and UD Stray Dog.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES




 THE LOOK


3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of "mom safe". Luckily my mom loves my colorful looks! She even uses my bright and glittery polishes, and she's 75! She's too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love that lipstick. My mum usually reacts both good and bad to my more out there she's generally jumps or is a little shocked if I'm wearing black lipstick, but then says its nice. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot! Licence photos always look crap. My last licence, which I had for 3 years, had me with my mouth ajar as I was speaking. The woman who took the photo said nothing (it would have taken seconds to take another one) and I only noticed after my licence was printed up. :(

    ReplyDelete