A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, June 17, 2013

SPRING CLEANING PART 3: Teal, Bronze, and Copper

Time for another super old look that needs to get off my computer!!! This is from 2 years ago and I actually like it, not sure why it never got posted. I had bought a new teal shirt with copper and bronze tones in it for something different as I usually only wear silver metallics. I also found a cute pair of metallic copper shoes and it inspired me to use those colours in my makeup! Thankfully, I had the Kat von D Angeles palette hanging around.....it has lovely teal, bronze, and copper shades in it (another thing I need to crack out and use more often!)

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: NARS Orgasm.

LIPS: YSL Voluptue Sheer Candy blah blah longest name ever Glossy Balm Crystal Colour in Dewy Papaya.

EYES: Base: UDPP, NYX JEP in Black Bean, and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Peggy, Rehab, Leather, Specimen, and Venus from the Kat Von D Angeles Palette.
Liners: UD Baked and Perversion, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.

THE INSPIRATION

 
Top, shoes, and earrings all from Le Chateau.
THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE EYES

 
THE LOOK


What metallic makeup colours are your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. That green is perfect! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the neck on that top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copper is my favorite metallic shade, I think - and it wasn't always that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright! I love it. Purple and green are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete