A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spring Cleaning Part 4: Studded

Here's yet another old look that needs to get off my computer. This is from over a year ago, when I bought some sweet-ass Faux X Dev lashes with little pyramid studs on them. I didn't post about then regardless of their awesomeness due to my consistent failure to get a good picture of them in a makeup look (which is the case for this post as well, unfortunately). Anyway, they are awesome. LOOK AT THEM!!


FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: Silk Naturals Galaxy blush.

LIPS: MAC Prince Noir.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

EYES: Shadows: Coastal Scents Magnetic, Urban Decay Gunmetal and Creep.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, MUFE Aqua Liner #15.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.
Lashes: Faux X Dev.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Necklace: Superstore (for non-Canadians, this is a grocery store that has a clothing line sold in it...definitely not where I usually shop for jewellery but you can find things anywhere if you keep your eyes open!)
Dress: Le Chateau
Corset:
Studded Bracelet: Le Chateau
Stockings: Ebay
Studded Shoes: Can't remember, I've had these FOREVER.

Can you tell that I like pyramid studs? Do you have anything with pyramid studs in your wardrobe?

6 comments:

  1. Umm, those lashes are amazing. And I can see the awesomeness in the shot where you're wearing them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything with pyramid studs, but I desperately want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, love LOVE those lashes! I recently got some and can't wait to use them! My a fan of your necklace, its so chunky and lovely and you look so streamline! Your style is no something I have the chance or the guts to try but I really love how you pair everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lashes are amazing, can I still buy them somewhere? And I really like how you adapt to different styles so well; one day you look like the perfect cyber goth, the next you look damn hot dominant in leather or sweet and innocent in chiffon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lashes are so cool! I'm rubbish with false lashes so I rarely bother...I only did them for my engagement shoot, and the MUA did them for our wedding. There are so many cool kinds, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes are perfect. Everything should be studded. ;P

    That necklace is fab too.

    ReplyDelete