A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, June 3, 2013

SPRING CLEANING PART I: Random Looks

I was scrolling through my blog the other day and noticed that it looks a bit funny as it is totally lacking in continuity. Not that this is the end of the world or anything, but you can tell as my hairstyle and where I live has changed so it looks a bit weird when I look different in each post. For some reason, I take makeup pictures and let them stew on my computer until I REALLY FEEL like it is time to post them. I have stuff that has been on my computer for the last 2 years that I haven't posted yet so I figure it's time to post it or delete it. In the next couple of weeks I am going to post all of my oldest photos and try to start posting things in order and as they happen!

For this post, I took a bunch of random pictures out of folders for looks where most of the pictures didn't turn out or I looked sketchy or something and that was why I never posted the entire look. Without further ado, here are a bunch of old random makeup photos that have been sitting on my computer!

Maybelline Eye Studio Caffeine Rush palette; UD Corrupt liner.

Sugarpill Weekender, MPZ Coffin Critters and Amacyst; Fyrinnae Glitterboi; UD Ransom and Binge liners.

Silk Naturals Deviant, Calm, Chucklehead, Neuron, and Paranormal; Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Aqua Sonic.

Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Deep Space.

Persephone Minerals Bi-Curious, Falling Angel, Bruise; Venomous Cosmetics Distant Planet and Faraway Galaxy; MPZ Amacyst; MUFE Aqua Liner #14.

A super cool orangey coral-y Rimmel gloss that I used to love like 2 years ago but had to throw it out because it had gone off......that's how old this picture is!

Sobe Botanicals Zen Fire; Kat Von D Angeles Palette:Venus, Leather, Specimen, Rehab; UD Bourbon.

Wet N Wild Lust Palette; UD Rockstar liner.

Wet N Wild Lust Palette; MUFE Aqua Liner #11.

Wet N Wild Greed Palette; UD Uzi.

Spellbound By Jinx Fools Gold, Toast; UD Binge liner.

Eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Amethyst Ablaze palette.
Lips: MAC Lavender Whip lipstick with Evil Shades Hardcore Lips Just Like Candy.
Cheeks: Spellbound By Jinx Blush in B7.
Necklace: Eyescream Jewellery

Eyes: L'Oreal HIP in Enchantress.
Cheeks: NARS Orgasm
Lips: Morgana Cryptoria Coraline's Kiss
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Styletto

Shadows from the UD Naked and Naked 2 palettes.

MAC Red Full Stop.

Sugarpill Tiara; UD Pistol; Medusa's Makeup Mascara in Blue Blood; NYX JEP in Milk, Lime Crime Uniliner in  Lazuli.
Sorry for the trillion pictures! It feels good to clean out your folders. Get ready, there are more old looks to come! ***slow claps***

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the bright blue eyeliner totally blew me away! I'm such a fan of bright blue! I love how your lids are so big, you've got so much space for shadows! I too have some looks stashed away that were never posted yet! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean , LOL I have a bunch of unposted looks on my computer too haha
    They all look nice , the purple looks are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, your liner is always so on point. Love the last blue look and the dead space lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love them all, especially how you always get your eyeliner so perfect, I see now I need to get hold of some UD liners! Looking forward to more old looks, oldies are always the goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why I'm so utterly attracted to pink and purple shadow together. It looks really lovely on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pic of your liner wings with your eyes closed! Looks like you could fly away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like these - great inspiration in terms of color pairings and styles. Your eyeliner is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete