A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weekend in Montreal!

Hello! I just got back from a weekend in Montreal! My "husband" and I went to see the Grand Prix Du Canada 2013 for Formula 1. In addition to being a closeted goth, I have been a semi-closeted Formula 1 fan since 2010. After watching all the races on TV for the last few years, it was pretty cool to see it in person!

IN THE GRANDSTANDS


RIDING ON THE METRO

Jacket: Le Chateau. Top: H & M. Jeans: Guess.
RAINY WEATHER

Sexy Rain Poncho: Walmart. Handbag: Zara.
 POSING WITH THE TROPHY

One of the first times in a million years that I have been seen in public wearing runners and/or shorts. YIKES!
SUPER FAST CARS!

I could not believe how fast these bloody things go!!!
 THE WINNERS

1st Place: Sebastian Vettel, 2nd Place: Fernando Alonso, 3rd Place: Lewis Hamilton (BOOO!)
AT THE HOTEL

The hotel had all of these F1 beer box displays as they were a sponsor of the event or something. As myself and my husband are so high class, we had to take pictures with them.
 GOING OUT FOR A NICE DINNER

After the race, we went out for dinner at a lovely French restaurant called Holder. I had lobster ravioli. YUM!
Jacket, dress, and earrings: Le Chateau. Shoes: Call it Spring.
Any other Formula 1 fans out there?

5 comments:

  1. I love your hair! I like how you mentioned being a closet goth since I am too! Glad not to be alone in the real world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Formula 1! I love Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, but since I'm in the US it can be hard to watch the races and follow the drivers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're in way too many closets girl ;P
    Kidding aside, I love seeing you in minimal/no makeup. You are so pretty without it, too! That doesn't mean stop doing makeup, though, because I love seeing all your color combos and gothy amazingness.
    Glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lobster ravioli!!!

    HAhaha at Cassy's comment above. I agree with her, too - it's fun to see your fresh/natural face, as well! Totally gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had loads of fun! I'd love to see Montreal again, this time when it's not winter.

    ReplyDelete