A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Neon Sunset Makeup for The Birthday Massacre

Awhile ago, I got to go see The Birthday Massacre in concert. The concert was made even more awesome by the fact that Aesthetic Perfection was opening for them! I had seen them last year and they are great live. I had a lot of fun! I had a hard time figuring out what to wear but I was feeling colourful so I thought I would break out some brights!! I did my makeup in somewhat of a sunset-inspired theme. 

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral.

LIPS: Lime Crime Centrifuschia with Kat Von D Lightning Lipgloss in Party Animal over top.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, NYX JEP in Milk.
Shadows: Sugarpill Buttercupcake, Bulletproof and Flamepoint, Too Faced Mess in a Dress, MAC Pigment in Brash and Bold, My Pretty Zombie eyeshadow in My Pretty Zombie.
Liners: Lime Crime Uniliner in 6th Element, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy, Sephora Velvet Eyeliner Appliques in Temptation.
Mascara: Janet UV Fluor Mascara.
False Eyelashes: Ardell Halloween ones.

THE EQUIPMENT


SH*TTILY DONE NAILS


I used Essie Shine of the Times over Essie Camera, which is pink. Shine of the Times turned it orange.

THE LIPS


THE EYES





THE LOOK



THE OUTFIT


Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Synth Dreads: Self-made.
Necklace: Artwith Latex
Dress: OohLaLatex
Boots: Demonia

THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE


Orange is one of my favourite bright summer colours! I had to make myself resist that MAC orange collection that came out recently as I am trying not to buy any makeup. What is your favourite bright colour to wear?

7 comments:

  1. The liner stickers look nicer than I imagined they would. I love bright colors! I think my favorite is pink so I look like I have eye diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!! This outfit rocks!!! I find it unique and pretty. Great choice for a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I think that eye shadow look is my favorite of all time! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible! Nothing says bright like Sugarpill. I love The Birthday Massacre. What I wouldn't give to see them love one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty it's my new favorite of yours !Those liner stickers are pretty nice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the hot pink and orange combo on the lids! Must try that this summer! And that studded jeweled eyeliner strip is just awesome! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see you rock neon red I think that I must take my red eye shadow out and try again, but then I never do. It looks so awesome on you, though!

    ReplyDelete