A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dressed to Kill

This was originally supposed to be posted right after my Fyrinnae swatch post to demonstrate how awesome Dressed to Kill is. The last couple of weeks have been rather "eventful" in both good and bad ways so I have not got around to my blogging, argh!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: A Hot Mess Cosmetics (my own pretend brand) blush in Last Day on Earth and Sobe Botanicals blush in Nouveau.

LIPS: Avon Onyx Lustre Tri Lip Gloss in Night Violet.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
Shadows: Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill, Inglot Matte 342, 349, 353.
Liners: UD Junkie and Perversion, ST, Geisha Ink.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment.
False Eyelashes: Ardell Demi 102 Black.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS
 
 
THE EYES

 
THE LOOK

 
THE LOOK

 
Necklace and Dress: Le Chateau
Blazer: Zara
Belt: Random ebay store
Tights: H & M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

AW YEAH  I love things with spikes and crosses on them so I am quite pleased with my new shoes!
 
 
I can't believe summer is almost over, it just flew by! Who's ready for fall makeup????

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always. You're making me really want to make my first Fyrinnae purchase. Those shoes are fab, spikes & crosses are everything!

    I am looking forward to fall make-up and clothes so much, just bought the world's softest jumper and I want the temperature to drop so I can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love your cheek makeup, that blush is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutly GREAT! I love the whole look, every detail is beautiful :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, I love me a pair of JCs! You look fabulous as ever, I'll have to dig Dressed to Kill out soon, it's one of my Fyrinnae faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dressed to Kill is amazing! You look incredible as always. I envy your ability to walk in shoes like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are hot! I love the embellishments on them. You look fabulous, as always! I especially love the little bit of green at the inner corners of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh! Those shoes are to die for! And I always love the way you do your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your necklace! Always a fan of acid green eyeshadow too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the makeup! And those shoes are just so awesome!

    ReplyDelete