A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Classic and Summer-y



Well, summer is almost over and I am READY for my favourite season of fall! I love fall clothing and makeup Summer clothes suck compared to the sweet boots and jackets and scarves that I can soon wear! Anyway, I still have some summery looks floating about on my computer (this one's from last summer, JEEZ) that need to get posted. For this look, I wanted something neutral and classy as I was going out for a nice dinner. When in doubt, I find that one can never go wrong with a neutral eye, lots of black eyeliner, and a red lip. For my lips I used NARS Norma gloss which I won as a freebie in a draw from their counter and I also used a tiny bit of colour on my eyes with My Pretty Zombie Miasma.
 
FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud.
 
CHEEKS: SoBe Botanicals Blush in Nouveau.
 
LIPS: NARS Larger than Life Lipgloss in Norma.
 
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Annabelle Buff Naked, Vanilla Chilla, Ebony, and So Foxy, My Pretty Zombie Miasma (used with Lise Watier Metamorfix), Lise Watier Golden Khaki eyshadow duo.
Liners: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, UD Perversion.
Mascara: Lise Watier 24 Hours Glam.
THE EQUIPMENT
 
 
THE LIPS

 
THE EYES
 


THE LOOK


It is the beginning of September and it is + 30 degrees Celsius here (86 F) WTF? GO AWAY, I want to wear boots and scarves!! 

8 comments:

  1. Your skin looks so flawless in these pictures! I'm loving the lips too, a nice toned down red I think anyone could get away with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, I envy your bob! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gloss on you! I keep feeling like I should wear summery colors since it's the tail end of that weather here (ugh still hot) but I loooove fall and I keep wearing fall colors because it is September now and I'm allowed to, right!? Right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely summer look. I can't bloody wait for autumn either, its my time of year, its September and still hot though. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice , i like the flower in your hair :)
    Yesterday it was 31°C overhere , today still 29°C ! Cooler weather is coming next week in Belgium :)

    ReplyDelete