A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Going Goth with the Naked Palette

I'm not much into the natural look when it comes to makeup, so I am kind of surprised that I have used both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes from Urban Decay so much. I actually use them almost every day for work makeup. Despite the somewhat boring looking shades, I find myself using these palettes for goth makeup as well as work makeup. The silvery, black, and gunmetal shades are very useful for dark cyber makeup.
 
FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder.
 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
 
LIPS: Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Starship.
 
CHEEKS: NO IDEA.
 
EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Gunmetal and Creep (Naked), Pistol, Verve, and Blackout (Naked 2), Sugarpill Bulletproof.
Liners: MUFE Aqua Liner #15, UD Perversion, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies.
 
 
THE EQUIPMENT
 
 
THE LIPS

 
THE EYES
 
 


THE LOOK

 
THE OUTFIT
 
 
Cyberlox: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Dress: Lip Service.
Underbust: Deadly Couture.
Tights: Ebay.
Boots: Demonia.
 

9 comments:

  1. Haha, it's a shame you don't remember the blush, because it's gorgeous! A subtle plummy shade. I never remember what blush I was wearing either, though. Somehow that one always slips my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is great on you, I now regret not buying the dress in time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ! I think you did a great job with those naked palettes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What incredible fluffy powder mega wonderful brush is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely use my Naked palette way more than I thought I would when I got it. Naked is basically gone and I have hit pan and am digging around the edges of Buck. Those are the two I use for my brows as well as shadow, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look totally hot. I love how versatile those palettes are.

    ReplyDelete