A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lip Service House of Widow Outfit

Hello! Here is a random (and recent, for once) outfit post. My friend had come to visit a few weeks ago and this is what I wore to go out. The whole outfit is made of stuff she has given me for birthday/xmas gifts. The ankle boots are a pair of wedges that she glued about a trillion crystals to the platforms. They look super awesome in low light.

 
Hair flower: Made by my friend
Necklace: Aldo accessories
Dress: Lip Service House of Widow
Leggings: House of Widow (they have a cool print on them, you can't really see it in the photo) 
Shoes: Hand-crystalled by my friend
Purse: Not sure of the brand
Lipstick: MAC Hipster
 
 
 
House of Widow has some cool stuff if you like the whole Nu-Goth thing. The reason why I like this style is that I can use the clothes as day wear/non-club clothing and kind of look in style or something while still looking gothy.
 
I am quite irritable today. I didn't get anything done this weekend as I had a MIGRAINE. I haven't had one for years, but I'm not surprised as my job has been kicking my ass lately; they have made some changes to the scheduling which takes away most of my weekends off. It really sucks wasting a weekend off with being ill and missing out on plans with friends.  They are also terminating one of my co-workers that I really liked because she won't go along with their new ridiculous hours and reduced staffing levels. ARGH! ***END VENTING***
 
How was your weekend?
 
DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Lip Service/House of Widow in any way. I provided the link because I like the stuff, I am not being compensated.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware of the House of Widow line, but I like the wearability. Unfortunately, not everyone can work in full gothy-dressy attire like the Lady of Manners, but I still want to look good. I'll take a look at House of Widow and might buy some stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag, I have a similar one (l love you, Ebay XD).

    ReplyDelete