A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stila Festival of Colour

Hello! It's time for random late to the party swatches! Stila released their Festival of Colour summer collection earlier this year. I got one of the Countless Colour pigments (Finale) and an After Glow lip colour (Vivid Violet) because I have a weird affinity for UV reactive things. I really loved the packaging for the pigments, they were so colourful! My swatches don't really do Finale any justice, the colours are a lot brighter than they appear in the photo (what else is new). You can mix the colours up in so many ways, it's quite fun to play with. Vivid Violet is pretty neat as well, it looks purple in normal light (looks a bit like MAC Violetta) and glows bright pink under UV! Fun!
 

THE STUFF
 
Vivid Violet After Glow Lip Colour and Countless Colour Pigment in Finale.
THE SWATCHES

Left: Some of the colours one can get from Finale. Right: Vivid Violet in natural light. 

CREEPY UV LIGHT PICTURE WEARING VIVID VIOLET

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yours is actually one of the better photos of the lip color that I have seen. I think most people aren't used to UV lighting and had no idea how to capture the glow color. Yours looks awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the idea of UV lippie.

    ReplyDelete