A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clubbing with my Sister

Hello! My sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit this weekend! We are going to see Nine Inch Nails!!!!!! Also, they just bought their first house so I can't wait to go visit them to see it! Since I never get around to posting anything, here is an old look from last year when she came to visit. (You can tell it is from last year as I still have short hair.) We went out and then I ended up falling on my driveway. Good times. I wore one of my favourite lipsticks: MAC Rebel. It is actually one of their bestsellers. I can see why, I think it would look good on a wide variety of people. Also, pink lipstick usually looks horrible on me but I feel that Rebel is quite flattering.
 
FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
 
CHEEKS: MAC Coygirl Blush.
 
LIPS: MAC Rebel.
 
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: UD Naked: Creep, Gunmetal. UD Naked2: Foxy, Pistol, Verve, Blackout.
Liner: UD Uzi and Perversion, Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner.
Mascara: Rimmel Scandaleyes (TERRIBLE!)
False Lashes: Sephora Mink.
 
THE EQUIPMENT
 
 

 
THE LIPS
 
 
THE EYES
 
 
THE LOOK



 THE OUTFITS

 
Sister's Dress: Le Chateau
My Dress and Bracelet: Also Le Chateau
Necklace and Tights: H & M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Horrible faux leather plastic boned bent out of shape waist corset: Allure Lingerie
I can't remember where my sister's shoes are from
 
I would like to add a new leather or faux leather waist cincher to my wardrobe as the one you see above has seen better days. It had plastic boning and I am rather curvy....these two things do not go well with one another. Bent boning corset = NOT FLATTERING. I currently have my eye on this one. AW YEAH can you tell I like spikes?
 
Has anyone else seen NIN on their current tour? What did you think of their live show?

8 comments:

  1. I love it! You and your sister look so different (features, not just that she's more tan lol) I don't think I look a lot like my brother, though (he looks like my dad and I look like umm... well I'm not sure) Those Jeffrey Campbell shoes are amazing, I really wish I could justify getting a pair. Perhaps not if they make you fall in the driveway, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The corset you found on Dracula clothing looks amazing, although I would be afraid that I would stab myself in the arms while wearing it! But plastic boning is really horrible, I can't imagine why designers use is. It bends out of shape, it pokes and just feels cheap!

    And back to your post: You and your sister both look amazing, like two sides of one coin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look very different , but it's so cute to see you together :)
    Both outfits are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never guess that you two are sisters! Both of you look fabulous in your own styles, though I am loving yours more for obvious reasons, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your make up, style and your outfit. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete