A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Random Swatches: Morgana Cryptoria and Revlon

Hello everyone! Here are some random swatches that I never posted! Let's start with some Morgana Cryptoria.

 
STUFF
 
Top: Sexy Spellcaster lip gloss. Left: Ethereal Veil. Right: Gravely Blush.

SWATCHES
 
From left to right: Ethereal Veil, Gravely Blush, Sexy Spellcaster lip gloss.
 
I really enjoy the mauve-grey blush! The veil is meant to be used as an all-over face powder but it is very sparkly and rather blue so it does not work on my skintone for this purpose. I use it as a highlighter or eyeshadow.
 
STUFF
 
From left to right: Borghild, Darkwave, Mistress of Diamonds, Lady Grey.
 
SWATCHES
 
From left to right: Borghild, Lady Grey, Mistress of Diamonds, Darkwave.
 
Aw yeah.........grey and purple lipstick. Morgana Cryptoria lipstick is awesome! I find that I like the lipsticks a lot better than the glosses.
 
I have also jumped on the Revlon Lip Butter bandwagon. I avoided the product previously as I cannot stand any cosmetic with the word "butter" in it; to me that just sounds gross. However, they are a great drugstore item, I use them at work all the time. They wear very nicely for work; they have great colour payoff yet they are quite forgiving at the same time. I would highly recommend these. I would not particularly recommend Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm. I never enjoy marker-like packaging for lip stains. I find that the colours go on harsh and uneven; they are also extremely drying even with the added balm.
 
STUFF
 
 From left to right: Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Red Velvet.
 
I also have Sugar Frosting which is a frosty light pink, it didn't make it into the pictures as it was in my drawer at work.

 
Below: Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Gothic.
 
 
SWATCHES

From left to right: Gothic, Peach Parfait, Lollipop, Red Velvet.
 
What are your favourite drugstore lip products?

4 comments:

  1. I have yet to try the lip butters myself, that red velvet one is tempting me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for purple lip products. I want all of those Morgana goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it strange to say that I really like your round-shaped swatches? : D Also I now need Mistress of Diamonds, thanks a lot. XD Hahah

    ReplyDelete