A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Circuit Print Makeup!

Hello, I hope everyone had good holidays! I've been taking a bit of a break from looking at blogs/working on my blog lately so look out for my super late comments. Also, here is a super late post. I wore this outfit for an NYE party in 2011! I don't know why it didn't get posted, but I am trying to get some old stuff off of my computer this week up in here. Anyway, this is one of my favourite outfits to wear and I had fun with some circuit print makeup!
 
FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
 
CHEEKS: It appears that I forgot to wear blush.
 
LIPS: Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Pierced.
 
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: From the Sleek Sparkle Palette: Star Light, Glitz & Glamour, Noir, and Tinsel.
Liners: Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Black Diamond, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Liner in Plutonium, Tokidoki Brilliante Glitter Eyeliner in Diamante, Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner (silver).
Glitter: NYX One Night in Luxy Glitter Palette (terrible!)
False Lashes: Ardell Bat Those Lashes (good old Halloween ones).
 
 
THE EQUIPMENT

 
 
THE EYES

Ooooo my eyebrows be lookin' sketch.

THE LOOK
 
Not really the best picture but you get the idea.
 
THE OUTFIT
 
 
Cyberlox: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Top, Corset, Skirt, and Wristbands: Ego Assassin (Canadian designer!)
Shoes: Hades
 
I am looking forward to a fun NYE party coming up this week!!

What holidays do you celebrate at this time of the year?

8 comments:

  1. Fun! I am done my holidays for the year. We had a quiet Christmas and don't really do New Year's. I mean I know it exists obviously, but not my scene. I suppose my little bro's birthday is coming up. That's kind of like a holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you look so good dolled up! I don't have any NYE parties but I just want to spend the day before having dinner with my boyfriend's family! I don't celebrate christmas and since I'm chinese our 'new year' is not the same as the international date but we celebrate almost everything here in singapore! I love love your dress and has anyone told you, your boobs are amazing? Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not big party people, but I like to get dolled up on NYE anyway, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to copy your 'take photos of what you used' trick and maybe I'd post some of my older looks instead of going 'buuuuu....no idea!' and deleting them all. You look ace, can't wait to see what you wear for this NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked great! Since I will party with my boyfriend's "normal" (=decidedly ungoth) friends, I'll tone it down this year. What a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy seeing your outfits !
    And i love the design you have done on the face :)
    Gorgeous as always !

    ReplyDelete