A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday

It's Cyber Monday.....so I'm posting a cyber goth look as per usual. I wore my glowing trim outfit from Artifice Clothing and wanted to make a cool, blue "glowing" type of look. I'm not sure if that was the effect that was achieved, but it was fun to do nonetheless.
 
FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil In Stud.
 
CHEEKS: A Hot Mess Cosmetics (my pretend cosmetics company) Blush in Last Day on Earth (made by me).
 
LIPS: Lime Crime in No She Didn't, NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Black Lips (THANK YOU for making a black lip pencil!!)
 
CHEST: Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner, Kryolan UV Blue (my UV Aquacolour palette has finally bit the dust. It was used well for many years, but it had definitely gone off at this point.)
 
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, NYX JEP in Milk.
Shadows: Sugarpill Afterparty, Mochi, Velocity, and Tako, Stargazer Florescent Pressed Powder in Sea Blue, MAC Pigment in Mutiny (aw yeah, shoppin' the stash).
Liners: UD Electric and Perversion, Maybelline Liquid Black Eyeliner.
Mascara: Benefit Badgal Lash.
False Lashes: Ardell London.
 
THE EQUIPMENT

 
THE LIPS


My ombre lip skills need some work.
THE EYES
 
Eyebrows plucked to within an inch of their life: CHECK.
THE LOOK
 
 
 THE OUTFIT
 
 
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Cyberlox: Made by me.
UV Collar and Cuff: Cryoflesh.
Metal Collar: Zara.
Corset and Skirt: Artifice Clothing
Stockings: DANE UK.
Boots: Demonia.
 
Also: KITTENS!!!! They were having fun playing with my "hair". Good times.
 

 
How's your Monday going?


12 comments:

  1. The blue makeup is intensely awesome! And you always have the coolest boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue makeup! Your outfit looked amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the detail on your eyes, I may try it out as it's rather inspiring :3 Also I love the leggings ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your makeup here , gorgeous !! And your outfit is amazing too , as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do glow! I totally love this. Jealous of how nice you got the black liner to shape. I tried to do the same thing a few posts back of my own and it came out all wonky. What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, love what you did with your lips !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you via Sophistique Noir, and oh my squee. I love this. Especially the eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning, dear one! Also, omg teh kittah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete