A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Europe Trip! Day 2: M'era Luna

On the second day of the festival, I was feeling quite a bit better. We got to see a lot of bands!

I couldn't believe how dressed up some people were! It was pretty hot out so I definitely toned it down a bit, but some people were in corsets and full-length skirts and elaborate Victorian ensembles. Well played!

 
Clan of Xymox. They were awesome live!
 
 
German humour.

 
The highlight of the festival for me was seeing Apoptygma Berserk live!! Their live show blew me away. Their setlist was perfect, they definitely knew their audience. They had such energy and looked like they were having a great time. They finished off the show with their new single, a cover of the German version of Major Tom. I swear, every single person in the audience sang along with them (except me, I only know the words to the English Version).

 
Front 242!

 
Look at all the people!!

 
I also got to see Frontline Assembly live for the first time. Canadian bands represent!


The final band of the evening was Nightwish. I have a soft spot for metal so this was pretty cool, their live show was really well done.

 
Bratwurst! Pardon me for looking a bit unhinged in this picture, I hadn't eaten for quite some time.
I didn't bring much makeup for travelling, I used the Sleek Acid Palette, some black liquid eyeliner, and Fyrinnae Pierced on my lips.

 
The next day we got up early and got on the train to go to Berlin.


5 comments: