A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Looks That Never Left The House: Polka Dot Eyeliner

Sometimes when I'm bored on a day off, I like to pull out a bunch of makeup and try something a little different. It's fun to look through all my stuff and mess around a bit with the knowledge that the finalized look will never see the light of day (except on this blog, of course!) I wanted to use colours that reminded me of spring and try out some dotted eyeliner kind of like the promo pictures for Illamasqua's I'mperfection collection from last year. 

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me Blush in 6-MAM.

LIPS: MAC Lipstick in Purple Rite, Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Fanservice.

EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Silk Naturals Cloudberry. Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette: Atlanteal, Seahorse Discourse, Pearl-ple. Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette: 2am, Velocity, Mochi, Acidberry. Urban Decay Naked 2: Foxy, Tease, Blackout.
Liners: Lime Crime Quill, Citreuse, Orchidaceous, and Blue Milk. NYX JEP in Milk. UD Freak.
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex, Yves Rocher Curl Extender Mascara.
False Eyelashes: Quo.

THE EQUIPMENT



THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


Pardon my weird fluffy 80's bangs, I was in desperate need of a haircut!

Do you ever do makeup on days that you don't leave the house?

9 comments:

  1. Heyyyy, that's so cool! I really like that, a lot! I can't even imagine how long it took! But the colors are so fun and the dots really pop with the liquid liners. And I like the white liner on the lower lashline, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!! You should totally wear that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute. I may have to steal this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to do a wild look on each eye when I'm not going out, I try putting different colours together to see how well they work.
    I love the colour blend of the shadows and the fact that the liner looks great at a distance. You could definitely wear that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really cool! I might try something like that as well, I have the matching nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this. Like LOVE. Can I make the font bigger in the comments? I wish I could. I want to do this. I would totally wear it out of the house, though. I actually never do makeup solely for my blog because I am a lazy jerk. If I'm staying home, I am lucky to even shower haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun ! I have to try this myself !!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really neat. I love it! Rainbow! You should totally wear this out. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete