A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Red and Black Week: Latex



Today's outfit and makeup were for an event where wearing latex and other such things are encouraged. I went with a red and black colour theme because you can't really go wrong with it in my opinion! I wore some black lip gloss over red lipstick and I liked the effect. It's very subtle but it added some nice depth and gloss to the matte lipstick I was wearing.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer in Light Bronzer.
LIPS: NYX Lipliner in Hot Red, MAC Runaway Red lipstick with Make up Forever Lab Shine Metal lip gloss in M0.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill 02, Fyrinnae Purgatory, Sugarpill Love +.
Liners: UD Perversion, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Liner in Atomic Red.
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara.
False Lashes: Ardell Fright Night Mesmerizing and Exquisite paper lashes.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


HAIR ACCESSORIES


THE OUTFIT


Hair Accessories + Dreads: Made by me.
Top and Skirts: Ego Assassin.
Corset: OohLaLatex.
Armwarmers: Nimues Latex
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

9 comments:

  1. I love the black gloss over the red lipstick!

    And those shoes - LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, I wish I could rock eyeshadow - espesically red eyeshadow - like you do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You look AWESOME! Drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look smoking hot! :) That outfit is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning. I love the swirly detail in your make-up and the lacy part of the skirt a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! I was scrolling down looking at each pic and loving every perfect detail... Then I saw the final look and nearly dropped my phone!! :D You are TRULY rocking that latex. Super gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! I really like red and black together a lot. what a truly beautiful outfit. / Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your makeup. Thanks for the inspiration ;).

    ReplyDelete