A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Terminus 2013: Day 2

Woooooo procrastination. Here are more Terminus Festival pictures from 2013. When will I ever catch up on my blogging? Probably never. Also, when will people who put on music festivals realize that you should not have them in the summer when it's so hot out?? Complaining about the weather aside, it's nice that we have such a great music festival happening each year in western Canada!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC115, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15. 
BROWS: UD 24/7 Liner in Smoke.
CHEEKS: A Hot Mess Cosmetics Blush in Last Day on Earth (made by me).
LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria lipstick in Darkwave.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: L'Oreal Love to Hate Me quad, Fyrinnae Glitterboi, Lise Watier Midnight Pearls eyeshadow in Orchid, Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Bruised, Femme Fatale cosmetics eyeshadow in Astral Recall??, Sephora eyeshadow in Starry Sky #07.
Liners: Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Piaf, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.
False Lashes: Sephora Paparazzi.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Cyberlox: Made by me.
Goggles: I Kick Shins.
Necklace and Bracelet: Le Chateau.
Corset: Sweet Carousel Corsetry.
Skirt: Leg Avenue.
Stockings: Dane UK
Boots: Demonia.

BAND PHOTOS

The Gothsicles.
XP8
Combichrist

***DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with this festival or any of the bands in any way. I am posting links to band websites for anyone who wants to check out some new music.***

6 comments:

  1. I love your falls! and always wanted to see combichrist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, your corset top is sooo amazing! You're in amazing shape as well! The deep purples are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stockings and the corset! I also like how you combined purple make up with a black and white outfit, it looks so futuristic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That corset and those boots are so hot! LOVE this entire outfit, especially with the smokey purples. Your outfit posts are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to pull out my own pot of Glitterboi again , it's been ages since i've used it the last time ! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete