A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Terminus Festival 2013: Day 1

Hello there! I haven't posted in a long time. Also, I apologize for my late comments on people's blogs, I have been busy gardening and I have also been on holidays so I haven't been on the computer that much.

One of the things I did on my holidays was attend the Terminus music festival in Calgary. I just realized that I haven't posted my makeup pictures from Terminus festival in 2013 so I am doing that now! Holy procrastination. 

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud. 

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura.

LIPS: Morgana Cryptoria Fortune Teller lipstick with MAC Dazzleglass in Fantabulous over top.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Lise Watier Midnight Pearls eyeshadow in Orchid, MAC Pigment in Brash and Bold, Fyrinnae Princess of Darkness, My Pretty Zombie eyeshadow in My Pretty Zombie.
Liners: Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Eyeliner in Violet Venus, Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, UD Woodstock.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.
False Lashes: Sephora Mink.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Synth Dreads/Hair Pieces: DIY
Hair Accessory: Glue gunned stuff from the craft store together
Necklace: Attatched a butterfly pendant from the craft store to the lacing on the neck of the dress
Sleeves: Nimues Latex
Dress: Polymorphe
Stockings: Ebay
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

BAND PICTURES

Klutae
Haujobb
Faderhead
Faderhead with darkNES performing their seminal work "Drunk German Bono"
Thank you to my husband for taking all the band photos!

BAND LINEUP




***DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with this festival or any of these bands in any way. I am providing links to band websites just so you can check out some new bands/music if you want to!!***

12 comments:

  1. You looked amazing and I love your dress! Asian inspired looks really suit you so well! I'm looking forward to seeing your outfits for ths years Terminus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous from head to toe! I especially love the effect you created for your lip look with the combination of products. Now I'm off to check out the band links. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your whole look, but I guess I'm biased because I love black and pink lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole look! and haujobb is one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fan and liquid looking dress- all of it. Smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That dress is fab... loving the whole look! Going to be checking out those links shortly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy macaroni, you look cool! That dress is absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so wonderfully put together! I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always are diy'ing things and they look so awesome like you could have bought them like that. Stop being so awesome (no, please don't)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous ! Love the makeup :)

    ReplyDelete