A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Blue and Gold

Hello there! Here is a look I did to go out dancing when it was really hot out this summer. I wore one of my dresses from Pinup Girl Clothing. I did blue and gold eye makeup which is not something I usually wear but I ended up liking it. I put black hair extensions in as well as some blue and turquoise accents just for fun. 

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: Tarte Park Avenue Princess.
LIPS: Avon Everlasting Lip Gloss in Always Apple.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Inglot Matte 353, Sugarpill Hellatronic, Afterparty, and Velocity, Aromaleigh Regifted foiled with Lise Watier Metamorfix.
Liners:Geisha Ink and UD Perversion.
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex.
False Lashes: Some random ones I found in my drawer.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE OUTFIT


Hair extensions: I Kick Shins
Dress: Pinup Girl Clothing (Garden Party Dress by Dixiefried)
Belt + Bracelet: Random accessory store
Shoes: Aldo

I really love this dress because I love anything that's black with a brightly coloured print. It is super comfortable and I love how the straps cross in the front. It's also a light enough material that you can wear it in the heat of summer. Please ignore the fact that I cannot pose whatsoever and have a weird look on my face and the dress is kind of bunched up as I did not fix it before taking my outfit picture; it is a great dress, I swear!

So are you ready for cooler weather and fall trends or are you going to miss the heat?


8 comments:

  1. Oh, don't worry, you look gorgeous! ^^ The blue and gold make up looks surprisingly good; and I say surprisingly only because blue is absolutely not my color...:)

    I can't wait for fall neither in terms of weather nor in trends, and no way in hell am I going to miss this heat...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! That dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress and like always, i wish I had your makeup talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh you are so pretty, I envy your make up skills, nice combo of the blue and gold~!

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress! It looks slightly asian inspired, right?

    ReplyDelete