A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Read:I couldn't think of a title for the life of me)

When it comes to makeup, one of the colours that attracts me the most is purple. This is a purple look born out of lethargy on a boring day off when I couldn't get my ass moving for the life of me. Applying a few coats of makeup always helps me to get going!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

CHEEKS: NARS New Order.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS: Stila After Glow lip colour in Vivid Violet.

EYES: Base: UDPP, NYX JEP in Milk, and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Sugarpill 2AM, Poison Plum, and Paperdoll, Inglot AMC 73 and 74, Silk Naturals Wired, MAC Pink Opal pigment.
Liners: MAC Chromaline in Rich Purple, UD Perversion, Geisha Ink.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.
False Lashes: Ardell.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES



THE LOOK


OBLIGATORY UV LIGHT PICTURE


Stila's After Glow lip colours glow under black lights for some reason. I am highly entertained by fluorescent things for some reason.


Do you feel more productive when you slap on some makeup?


6 comments:

  1. Hey, that's awesome! I didn't know Stila had ever put out something like that. I like the color it is under regular lighting, as well.

    I do feel like the ritual of putting on makeup sometimes gets me going in the morning, too. I feel blah without it sometimes, and then once I go through and focus enough to do my brows and whatever, it's like coffee again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn! I love love this look! The purple on the eyes is so brilliant, love that you brought the purple below your eyes and it looks so great! And that glow in the dark lip color is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo purple! Best makeup color ever. I think I do feel more productive (accomplished?) if I've done my makeup. Even if it doesn't come out great, it usually takes a lot of time and effort. In fact I feel like the worst stuff takes the longest. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these colors best on you, though the yellow was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes, I'm reading backwards- I'm very behind on blog reading! :)

      Delete