A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Trendsetting in Tokyo

WOOO-HOOO!! Fall weather is here! It is time for scarves and tights and nice clothes and jackets and boots.....well, not boots at the moment since I broke my damn toe, but still!! Here is the last summer look I will post. When shopping my stash, I found my Stila Travel Girl Trendsetting in Tokyo palette. I just LOVE the colours in this one because I wouldn't have thought to put them together myself and the bright colours are very summer-y! Also, I love pink but find it hard to make pink makeup look good on me; the pink in this palette seems to serve me well! For this fall, I am loving dark navy and cobalt blue so I might be cracking out this palette for some fall makeup as well.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

LIPS + CHEEKS: Blush/Lip colour from Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: From Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, UD Perversion, and Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Wonderchild.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES


THE LOOK


My full-face pictures didn't really turn out, my hair was going all weird because it was humid that day (this look was from the summer). I posted a picture anyway because I like how the blue eye shadow and liner look with my eye colour! I think the blue makes my brown eyes look a lot richer and deeper...or something.

What colours are you loving for fall?

8 comments:

  1. Whoo fall! I'm excited for cranberry colors and deeper purples. Not that the season has stopped me from using them, but now it will be quasi-appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely palette with really nice, vivid colors. This fall is mustard yellows for me. Can't wait for the leaves to start changing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally didn't think of stila when I think of your make up but I love how you've used it! The pink on the lid is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make up! It looks really, really cool, specially with the shape of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is very pretty! And the colours really do set off your eye colour :) I think blue and pink are great for brown eyes as my eyes are brown too. I have actually been very into rusty browns and oranges as the weather has been turning, which is very unlike me!

    ReplyDelete