A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, December 12, 2014

Fun Party Makeup

Hello! It's December and it's that time of the year when many celebrate various holidays.....which means you may have parties to attend! One of the things I like to wear to a party is one of my good old LBD's. I love a reliable black party dress because it can be worn many different times without getting boring as it is easy to change up accessories, makeup, and shoes when the dress is plain black. 

For this look I paired my black dress with a flower hair clip, a sparkly statement necklace and earring set, and bold lipstick. I absolutely love MAC Rebel, it is such a great colour! For my eye makeup I kept it neutral but added some colour on the lower lashline, some sparkly eye liner, and some false lashes.


FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, and MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Two Virtues.

LIPS: MAC Rebel.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Inglot Matte 342, 349, and 353, Inglot DS 458 and 459.
Liners: UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion, Covet, and Junkie, Geisha Ink, Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liners in Black Orchid and Golden Green, Annabelle Glitterama Liner in Aqua Sonic.
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara
False Lashes: Ardell.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES


THE LIPS


THE LOOK


Do you have any parties coming up? What do you like to wear to them?


8 comments:

  1. Your skin looks beautiful here - nice and glowing! I love the glittery eyes, as well. The holidays are a perfect excuse to bring out all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo loving the lashes and lip color the most! You do the most bright and crazy but pretty looks! I've been doing less crazy colorful looks and are reserving them for days when I go out and about! I need to use more teal also after seeing your look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! u look perfect <3 following now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a work party from my boyfriend yesterday and wore very natural make up for that. I forgot to take a picture though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace and the hair flower! Your sparkly liner is so festive too!

    ReplyDelete