A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Classy

Hello! Today I present to you a more classy sort of look for going out to the club. Sometimes when I go out I like to experiment with makeup and try weird things; for this look I just tried to to have the makeup look "pretty". I didn't add much colour to my lips for this, I just used a shiny, sparkly gloss. It is a Givenchy gloss called Celestial Black. I like it because it looks BLACK in the tube but on the lips it is very sheer with holographic sparkles so one could wear it anywhere.
I also wanted to try something different with my hair. I put in my dread falls and basically kept tying little sections in knots on the top of my head. I think it turned out pretty neat!


FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.

BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

CHEEKS: A Hot Mess Cosmetics Blush in Crushed (made by me).

LIPS: Givenchy Gelee D'Interdit Smoothing Gloss Balm Crystal Shine in Celestial Black.

EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: L'Oreal Colour Riche Love to Hate Me palette, Charming and Audacity from the Lancome Indigo Charm palette, Tease from UD Naked2.
Liners: Geisha Ink, UD Perversion an Psychedelic Sister, Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in 27 Silver.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara, Hard Candy Lash Tinsel in Spellbound.
False Lashes: Ardell Fashion Lashes in London.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK



Necklace: Le Chateau

I enjoy doing looks with purple toned eyeshadow as I feel it works really well with brown eyes.
What colour are your eyes? What eyeshadow colours do you use to enhance them?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so gorgeous! I love the dreads and that necklace <3 Goddess!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dreads look very cool like that, it was a great idea. Your eyeshadow is so pretty, too; it's like a very soft purple smoky eye.

    I have blue-grey eyes and like to wear yellow, orange or red shadows. I especially love red shadow to make my eyes pop, so I'm really happy that it's become a more popular color with indie and mainstream brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple does make your eyes pop for sure! And the hairdo looks really classy while still being alternative, something not eaily achieved...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I agree. Purples and grey shadows look best on my brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I love that smokey look to this purple look! Seriously gorgeous as usual! I LOVE your necklace though! It's sooo beautiful, love the detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy indeed! Love those lashes, and your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GORGEOUS! I love the overall cool look, all soft lavender and that beautiful gloss. And your skin seriously looks amazing, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Givenchy gloss looks so cool! By the way, I love your necklace. I have one similar to it and I forget how awesome it is. I better go get it out so I remember to wear it more.

    ReplyDelete