A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, January 1, 2015

NYE

Hello everyone and happy new year!! Since I am a huge procrastinator, I will be posting my New Year's Eve look from last year! I wore some latex pieces from one of my favourite designers, Ego Assassin (they closed down this year which sucks!!) They are made from embossed latex that has a raised texture in addition to the print.....too cool. The theme for my makeup was blue, blue, and more blue. I pulled out one of my old favourites from MAC for my lips; Comet Blue Dazzleglass is one of the first things I ever bought from MAC and I just love it. I tried out my Sugarpill Dewdrop Kisses False lashes because they are HUGE and NYE feels like one of those times when ridiculous lashes are in order. 

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: Benefit Rockateur.
LIPS: MAC Comet Blue Dazzleglass = the best thing ever from MAC.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Sugarpill Afterparty, Mochi, Velocity, and Bulletproof. MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Blue Flame.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, UD Electric, Radium, Binge and Perversion.
Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex.
False Lashes: Sugarpill Dewdrop Kisses.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


THE HAIRSTYLE


THE OUTFIT


Synthetic Dreads: Made by me.
Hair Flower: Made by my friend.
Armwarmers: Nimues Latex.
Top and Skirt: Ego Assassin.
Corset: Ooh La Latex.
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

How are you celebrating this New Year's Eve? 

6 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes are killer! The latex is awesome too. I had a pretty lame nye. Everyone was sick with the flu, so I just spent the night cleaning my fish tank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! The electric blue around your eyes is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lashes - those are insanely cool! And the blue eyes go perfectly with that lip gloss. I love interesting, sparkly lip gloss like that! I've never really tried MAC's Dazzle glasses because the Lip Glass is so sticky - I like the Cremesheens, but that's it. Are the Dazzle Glasses really sticky?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE your eyes. The blues are soo stunning, I'm a huge fan of the teals! Happy near year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top and skirt is lovely, maybe you can keep your eyes open for more stuff from Ego Assasin? And because of all your use of Sugarpill stuff, I used their Black Friday sale and ordered a bunch of stuff - which still has to arrive, sadly. But once it is in my hands, I'll recreate some of your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes, wow! You look stunning as always my dear! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete