A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trust Concert

Hello there! Recently I attended a concert by a really neat Canadian band called Trust. I had been looking forward to it for quite some time as I had wanted to dance to their music live. Unfortunately, the concert occurred right after I broke my damned toe so I was not able to dance. I also had to change my footwear for my planned outfit; the only things I could tolerate wearing were my New Rock boots and even those sucked horribly (and didn't look great with my dress). For my makeup I wanted to pull out some of my indie loose eyeshadows. I picked a few that have colour shifting and duochrome effects and went to TOWN.  I also tried out a "caviar manicure" for my nails. It looks SO cool but I find it only lasts about a day before the beads start to fall off so it is something I would only do for a special occasion.

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura.
LIPS: NYX Lipliner in Plum With NYX Medusa Lipstick.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Sugarpill Lumi, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Illusions, The Nightmare, Dispersion, and Inner Madness.
Liners: Urban Decay 24/7 Liners in Asphyxia and Perversion, Geisha Ink eyeliner. 
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara.
False Lashes: Random brand.

THE EQUIPMENT



THE EYES


THE LOOK



THE OUTFIT




Hair Scarf: American Apparel
Hair Extensions: Gift from friend.
Earrings: Lemantula Designs.
Collar: Zara.
Dress: Plastik Wrap.
Sleeve: Le Chateau.
Leather Cuff: Handmade by my friend.
Ring: Glue-gunned by me.
Tights: H&M.
Boots: New Rock.

CONCERT PHOTO


Have you ever tried a caviar manicure? How long did it last?

4 comments:

  1. Killer look. Love those earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master at makeup! I love that bracelet so much, leather details are an obsession for me right now! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pleather dress and accessoirs! And now that I tried my first make up pictures, I admire your skills even more. How do you make them so pretty and effortless?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your purple shadow and butterfly bracelet are so pretty! I love Trust! I'm sad you couldn't dance though! :( Did you enjoy the show?

    ReplyDelete