A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Random Swatches: Illamasqua

Time for some more Spring Cleaning Swatches.....This time, we have some lovely stuff from Illamasqua, most of which I bought in London when I went in 2013. I felt as though I was so fancy, shopping at the actual Illmasqua store in the UK.......then when I came back, I realize that they had a counter at The Bay in Canada so I was all sour and never posted these.

THE GOODS


I got all of these from the Illamasqua store in London except for Pristine which I bought off of another blogger. The Sophie blush is is a flattering shade, but it is HIGHLY pigmented so you need to be careful about how much you use!

SWATCHES

From left to right: Kontrol, Apocalips, Disciple, Pristine, Sophie blush.
My husband had also given me their Bat Lash Duo for Xmas awhile ago. The bat lashes are awesome, they have a super thin band and are really easy to apply. It also came with a Nail Varnish in Swarm.


What are your favourite Illamasqua products?

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I never knew that Illamasqua can be found at the Bay! There goes my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have an Illamasqua counter shop? I always have to order in England... I never tried their lipsticks because of that reason, how am I supposed to know whether it is flattering on me?! I love their nail polishes, mostly swarm and the black matte one. And their lashes are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete