A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sparkly Purple and PVC

Good day! It is the weekend so it is time for a clubbing look. I used a bunch of metallic purple eyeshadows and I really enjoyed how my makeup turned out for this look! Unfortunately, none of my makeup pictures turned out (OF COURSE).  This was the first time that I had tried my Sugarpill false lashes in Angel Baby. The purple lashes look super neat!!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: My Pretty Zombie Drugs Like Me Blush in THC.
LIPS: MAC for Gareth Pugh Lipglass in Vacant.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Sugarpill Chromalusts in Tiara, Hysteric, and Weekender, Urban Decay Gravity and Mushroom from the Dangerous Palette, Essence pigment in Alice Had A Vision - Again.
Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara.
False Lashes: Sugarpill Angel Baby.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE BEST MAKEUP PICTURE I COULD GET **BOO**HISS**


THE OUTFIT


Synthetic Dreads: Made by me.
Hair Flower: Made by my friend.
Earrings: Buffalo David Bitton
Shrug: Lip Service
Corset: Sweet Carousel Corsetry
Skirt: Aeternis Creations
Tights: Ebay
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

What are you up to this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Boo I'm working this weekend. But you are clearly out being fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome- love the pvc jacket, very Aeon Flux....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! I love the purple lashes, too. That corset is really cool - I love it.

    We went hiking this past weekend! The weather has been fabulous and it's really lovely out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked out of this world! Like a very fashionable alien with wonderful make up, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a Family BBQ this past weekend , :)
    I like those lashes :) , they are fun ! x

    ReplyDelete