A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sweet Pea and Fay Strangely Wearable Mineral Blush

When browsing different makeup websites, I came across the Sweet Pea and Fay Strangely Wearable Mineral Blushes and they caught my eye immediately! They have so many neat colours. My friend gave these to me as a gift quite some time ago.

THE GOODS


I really enjoy that they apply so smoothly, and despite what they look like in the swatches, they live up to their strangely wearable name. I wear Solar Flare to work all the time, it is a great coral shade! Chromagraphic looks almost silver in the container but it applies as a light, multidimensional pink that could be used as a highlighter as well as a blush.

SWATCHES DONE IN POOR LIGHTING CONDITIONS

From left to right: Tinselton eyshadow, Solar Flare blush, Chromagraphic Blush.
Have you ever tried anything from this brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment