A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Monday, April 6, 2015

Worksafe Monday: Coral Makeup for Spring

When spring comes along, I often start to get bursts of energy because I can go outside to exercise and I know that gardening season is coming! I also often feel like adding a bit of colour to my work makeup after feeling rather low-energy, neutral, and blah at the end of winter. Coral is a colour I often turn to because it adds some pop to neutral looks without being over the top.

For this look I used eyeshadows from the NAKED2 palette, MAC Viva Glam Cindy Lipstick, and Sweet Pea and Fay Strangely Wearable Mineral Blush in Solar Flare. 

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LOOK

I was obviously in need of a bit of a bang trim.......
What colours are you feeling this spring?

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely and fresh! I also use colours in spring and summer most. In winter I usually just use mascara and colour for my eyebrows. At least I'm not doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. I too am totally ready for spring (And that's exactly the pink lipstick in looking for)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often grab for corals as well during spring/summer , and peachy shades too . Nice look as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheek color! Coral and peaches are probably my favorite spring colors, although anything light and slightly pastel appeal to me this time of year.

    ReplyDelete