A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Thursday, May 14, 2015

BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette

My friend gave me the Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette as one of my Xmas presents along with the Galaxy Chic lipgloss. The palette is full of frosty pastels to play with - perfect for spring! I have also been able to use this palette for work safe looks as well. Here are some swatches!

THE PALETTE


IT APPEARS THAT URANUS IS BROKEN
(sorry, I just wanted an excuse to not only write that sentence but say it out loud to myself)

A pretty neat looking palette if I do say so myself!
SWATCHES

From left to right: Eclipse, Sun, Jupiter, Prometheus, Aphrodite, Milky Way, Cosmic, Saturn, Venus, Meteor, Comet, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, Asteroid, Uranus, Moon.
From left to right: Eclipse, Sun, Jupiter, Prometheus, Aphrodite, Milky Way, Cosmic, Saturn, Venus.

From Left to right: Meteor, Comet, Earth, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, Asteroid, Uranus, Moon.
I think I will have a lot of fun with this palette!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA...you weren't kidding when you said "URANUS" was broken! I would have thought that maybe there would be brighter oranges/purples but otherwise the marbled look to the shadows are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can fix it with alcohol...:)

    By the way, this palette is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about uranus... lmao. But cool palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about uranus... lmao. But cool palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about uranus... lmao. But cool palette!

    ReplyDelete