A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Brain Lapse - I Cannot for the Life of Me Think of a Name for this Post

It is Saturday so it is time for a clubbing look! I am unfortunately stuck at work today BLARGH. For this look I used a lovely Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow sent to me by SparklingLuna. I wanted some teal in my makeup to go with the teal in my dress from Plastik Wrap. 

THE EQUIPMENT

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder and NARS New Order.
LIPS: Inglot AMC Lip Gloss 541.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Aromaleigh Not So Silent Night, Sephora Starry Sky #07, Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 060 Petrol Pan, Sugarpill Lumi.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Binge and Perversion.
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex.
False Lashes: Ardell Fashion Lashes in London.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE LIPS


THE EYES


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Dreads: Made by me
Hair Flower: Made by my friend
Top: Le Chateau
Dress: Plastik Wrap
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

What are you up to this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh the bluey purpleness of the eyeshadows is lovely. I am trying to arrange a night out with friends soon as I haven't been out in forever. my daughter was also ill this weekend so we have done lots of lounging and snuggling, which is totally fine with me! It also gave me a chance to try a new makeup look, which I will be blogging about very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the bluey purpleness of the eyeshadows is lovely. I am trying to arrange a night out with friends soon as I haven't been out in forever. my daughter was also ill this weekend so we have done lots of lounging and snuggling, which is totally fine with me! It also gave me a chance to try a new makeup look, which I will be blogging about very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love LOVE that teal eyeshadow! I've seen them and have been tempted to pick up one or two! I think your outfit is fabulous, it's not as loud as some of you others but the way the teal i your eye goes with the top piece is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute, I love interesting tops!

    ReplyDelete