A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss

Recently I picked up the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics After Dark test tube set as it was on sale at Sephora. I absolutely LOVE their Stained Gloss formulation! You can wear it thick and glossy or you can apply a little bit and let it sink into your lips for a long lasting stain. If you want it looking glossy you have to reapply frequently if you will be eating/drinking coffee/etc. Of note: the tiny brushes that come with these are actually decent unlike a lot of applicators that come in makeup sets!

THE SET


THE SWATCHES


From left to right: Hedonist, New Wave, Jealous, and Little Black Dress.

Little Black Dress is actually wearable and you can mix it with the other colours if you get the urge. Jealous is my favourite, it is kind of an orange-y, red-ish, pink-ish neon kind of colour. New Wave is bright neon pink of such a tone that I can actually wear. To be quite honest with you, I am kind of afraid to try on Hedonist, I cannot see that working on me. It kind of screams SPRING to me so I will have to try it out one of these days....

Are you a fan of OCC?


2 comments:

  1. New Wave looks like an exact match for my hair color. I have been looking for this color lip product, even though OCC stuff bleeds so badly on me I might grab this.

    ReplyDelete