A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Pink Latex

Since it is the weekend, I shall post a clubbing look! It is from awhile back.....I was off this weekend but was feeling slightly under the weather so I did not go out anywhere. I did get some yard work done though!  For this look, I went with the monochromatic approach and matched my eye and lip makeup to my raspberry pink dress. The only time I can get away with pink-toned eyeshadows is when I am doing something more extreme for clubbing as it does not really complement my eye colour. I always love how neat pink eyeshadow looks on people with blue eyes!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15. 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow  Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize Blush in Sakura.
LIPS: MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass in Ban This!
EYES: Base: UDPP, MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and NYX JEP in Black Bean.
Shadows: MAC Pigment in Pink Opal and Brash and Bold, Sugarpill Dollipop.
Liners: Maybelline Black Liquid Eyeliner, UD Perversion, Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Black Orchid.
Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex.
False Lashes: Sugarpill Dewdrop Kisses.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYE


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Feather hair piece: Made by me
Synthetic Dreads: Made by me
Dress: Polymorphe
Necklace: From the craft store
Sleeves: Nimues Latex
Tights: Ebay
Corset: Ooh La Latex
Garter: Artwithlatex
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

How was your weekend? I am off to watch Formula 1 and Game of Thrones before I go to bed!

5 comments:

  1. wow those are some lashes! I love the garter with the slit. that looks awesome! And I've got the same shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You look like a sexy futuristic yet elegant chinese inspired lady! I don't know if you know about chinese cheong sam dresses? They have a similar cut and look minus the exposed chest! Love the outfit and look, I totally wouldn't pull it off as well you you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lashes are insane ! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO, this is amazing. I love that dress! I think pink looks fab, never mind about matching eye colors. I find it hard to pull off pink, too, though, lol, so never mind me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do such bold make up so effortlessly! I'd love to one day have my make up done by you...

    ReplyDelete