A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Friday, May 29, 2015

Random Swatches: Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow and MAC Lip Pencil

Here are some swatches of a couple of things I picked up lately.(I am currently back on a makeup no-buy!) I had been wanting to try some of the Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows and I could not resist the new MAC lip pencil in Cyber World to go with my good old Cyber lipstick.

STUFF


SOLSTICE




ZODIAC



SWATCHES


From left to right: Zodiac, Solstice.


CYBER WORLD LIP PENCIL


These new beauties will be perfect for my clubbing looks!

Have you got any new sparklies lately?

4 comments:

  1. Zodiac is amazing! I've gotten so many compliment when wearing it. I like it best when worn over teal or black pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend!

    Check my last post here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, those are so pretty! I like low-key shimmers for my everyday look, but sometimes I really do want something SPARKLY and it seems like UD is always good for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought Zodiac, too! So sparkly!

    ReplyDelete