A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Shiny Black Stripes and Jewel Tones

Well it is Saturday so it is CLUBBING TIME!!! Actually, it is WORKING TIME for me today, but sometimes when I have a Saturday off it is clubbing time. ANYWAY, here is an outfit and makeup that I wore to go out recently!!

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, and MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15.
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: MAC Mineralize blush in Sakura.
LIPS: Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Bauhau5.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: Inglot Matte 342, 349, and 353, DS 458 and 459, and AMC 62.
Liners: UD Covet, Annabelle Glitterama Liquid Liners in Violet Venus and Aqua Sonic, and Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Golden Green. 
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara.
False Lashes: Ardell Fashion lashes in London.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYES


THE LOOK


THE OUTFIT


Hair feathers: Made by me.
Earrings and necklace: Guess
Dress: Polymorphe
Shoes: Jennifer Chou

SHOES


How is your weekend going?

7 comments:

  1. Love seeing I'm not the only one to use double primer for eyes :'D laaave the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter liners! I never buy them because I use them so rarely, but sometimes you just want to glitter all the things. I always love seeing them on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you've got the best shoe collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THOSE SHOES! I seriously love seeing your shoes, they are so bold and sexy and awesome! Loved the dress too, it fits you so perfectly and you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are amazing, though I could never walk in them! You truely looked stunning again, like always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! Love the dress, feathers, necklace, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome! Love the dress, feathers, necklace, everything!

    ReplyDelete