A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Saturday, June 6, 2015

80's Prom

I have previously mentioned my propensity for attending the local 80's dance nights such that I can crimp my hair and dance to Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark. The last one I went to had an 80's prom theme. I decided to get some sweet huge glasses and I attempted to feather my bangs (good times). I also put on as much coloured eyeshadow as possible and made my husband wear a multi-coloured cumberbund (not pictured for the sake of his dignity, lol).

FACE: MAC Prep and Prime, MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC15, and MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15. 
BROWS: MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.
CHEEKS: Evil Shades Blush in Brazen.
LIPS: MAC Style Minx Lipglass.
EYES: Base: UDPP and MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre.
Shadows: MAC Brash and Bold Pigment, Sugarpill Chromalusts in Paperdoll, Darling, Starling, and Hysteric.
Liners: Tarte Skinny Smoldereyes in Onyx, UD 24/7 Liners in Perversion, Radium, and Covet.
Mascara: Too Faced Better than Sex.
False Lashes: Quo brand.

THE EQUIPMENT


THE EYE


THE LOOK




I am stuck at work this weekend and I have kind of been feeling like crap lately. BLARGH.  
What are you up to this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun look! I love that sort of peacock-colored eye with that blush. You guys look fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, like totally awesome! :D

    I could go to work today... so much to do... but I'm on a Mod Podge binge instead. ;) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was so funky and fun!! I totally need to do a mish mash colorful crazy eye look soon! I've always wanted to krimp my hair but have never gotten around to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so 80s, it almost hurts my eyes! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesomely 80s. The glasses are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete