A Closeted Goth Girl Trying to Make it in the Professional World

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Flow-y Chiffon

Summer is almost here! That means it's time for my least favourite fashion season. I really do not like a lot of summer clothing and I always have difficulty putting together outfits for hot weather. My wardrobe has been lacking in the summer wear department as shorts, flip-flops, and light colours are not really my bag, baby. Short bottoms and strappy tops that you can't wear a bra with are just NOT flattering on me.
Thankfully, this year's summer styles are right up my alley! Long skirts, maxi dresses, and flowing black chiffon offerings are available everywhere!! YES! My summer wardrobe has grown quite a bit recently. I am especially fond of all the long, flowing stuff; I LOVE when clothing has MOVEMENT when you walk around! LONG LIVE LONG SKIRTS!! Also, I do not care for flat sandals and flip-flops and such, but CHUNKY, platform, sandals are in right now, hallelujah!

THIS IS AS SUMMER-Y LOOKING AS I GET


Earrings: Buffalo David Bitton
Sunglasses: Le Chateau (I've had these for like, 10 years!)
Necklace: Aldo Accessories
Top: Lip Service
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Ramen Chain

What are your summer wardrobe staples??

3 comments:

  1. I was never into summer clothing much before, wince it just seemed too hot to be fashionable, lol. But I'm sort of embracing it his year - neons and different prints and styles. I do need a new pair of sandals, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very summery! I tend to dress shorter and lighter in summer. I don't care if my white legs blind other people and everyone keeps asking if I'm sick because I don't tan. But I agree on the sandals, I wear them whenever possible - not in the lab, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking summery enough :-D and thanks for telling maxi things are in stores these days, sends me to a shopping spree right away!

    ReplyDelete